Journey Into... Discussion

of the unknown, mystery, space, science, fun, adventure, suspense, fantasy, terror...
It is currently Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:24 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Welcome
Welcome to journeyinto

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Delusion #9: Join The Rebellion
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 10:46 am 
Site Admin

Rish and Marshal talk about the premier of the new animated TV show Star Wars: Rebels

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Delusion #9: Join The Rebellion
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 10:57 am 
Site Admin

Previous comments from seraph:

Finally managed to listen to this episode !
I've watched the first four episodes of 'Rebels' and I'm really enjoying it. It's funny how this cartoon gets the Star Wars feeling so much more than the prequel films did !
I've been watching it with my eldest, and he LOVES it ! This is the first Star Wars stuff he's really seen, as my wife won't let him watch the movies till he's older. It's been a really good father / son thing to be doing.
I think Hera might be my favourite character at the moment - she's the 'heart' of the group, and has the levelest head. Sabine is pretty cool - though she hasn't really had much spotlight time yet. I'm looking forward to seeing where this show goes !

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Delusion #9: Join The Rebellion
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 10:58 am 
Site Admin

Previous comments from Rish Outfield:

Marshal and I recorded a new episode this week, and he mentioned these forums, and it occurred to me that I hadn't been on here in about a year. In fact, my initial reaction was to say, "Wait, we have forums?"

Anyway, I've fallen behind in watching "Rebels," mostly because of deadlines and such. I saw a few of them, liked them all, and still have a bunch recorded that I hope to get to soon. The last epidsoede I saw (British spelling of "episode?") was the one where Ezra goes to the Imperial Academy or whatever, and has to take their exams and such. It was neat, and seemed to foreshadow episodes to come. I agree, though, that this FEELS a bit more like "Star Wars" than a lot of the other stuff, partly because of its setting, but also because they keep using John Williams's music, which, all things considered ARE "Star Wars" more than any actor or any ship or any character.

Report this post